Shredders/choppers and debris removal
Crop clearance is an arduous end of crop process - both time consuming and expensive. Nowadays increasing regulation means that disposal of the old crop is also a growing headache. CMW are able to supply specialist machines which not only speed up the crop clearance process, but also aid disposal of the cleared material, reducing its volume by as much as 85%, and leaving it ready for composting on or off site.
We have machines suitable for soft fruit and for vine crops like tomatoes, cucumber and peppers. Crop debris is either laid on a sheet in the crop row which is drawn into the machine, or in the case of crops with a long vine such as tomatoes each row is processed first through a binder without the need for a sheet.
Mechanised crop clearance
- Speed up crop removal and turnaround
- Clear up to 20,000 sq metres per day
- Leave the finished product composting-ready
- Models for soft fruit and for vine crops (tomatoes, peppers and cucumber)
- Removal of de-leafing debris
- Ancillary equipment such as bins and crop binders available
- CE approved and guarded for operator safety